- We need a Print/Graphic Designer to assist our team to create print ready design proofs
QR Code Link to This Post
- This is a contract position (Tampa/St. Pete area applicants ONLY)
- Qualified individuals must be available to work during our office hours (Mon-Fri 9-6)
- Although you would work remotely, you must be available for in-person meetings and training in our area
- Possibility of a future full-time position at end of contract.
We are a Tampa/St. Pete Graphic Design Firm, providing print/design services to our customers for more than 20 years.
You would work closely with our in-house design team to complete print orders daily. Our designers create print-ready proofs using our pre-designed template files in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop. Our Designers create 30-40 print-ready files per day (Mon-Fri) utilizing our pre-designed Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop templates.
All print/design orders contain our customers contact information and a photo. On each order you would enter our customers information onto our Illustrator based templates (cut/paste), add their photo (Some Photoshop editing required) and save a print-ready file per our guidelines. Most customer photos require their background to be removed before adding to our templates.
Must be reliable and have a high attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Applicants must have experience in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (specifically photo editing / background removal). Must be able to complete work turnaround quickly... (30-40 completed files per day Mon-Fri).
We look forward to hearing from you.