***WE HAVE 2 OPEN POSITIONS. BOTH DAY SHIFT, 7 AM TO 7 PM ***
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary role of the CNA is to provide nursing care to residents within their scope of practice, in accordance with the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care, regulatory guidelines, NeuroRestorative Policies and Procedures and under the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse. Emphasis is placed on NeuroRestorative's mission and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Perform resident care according to NeuroRestorative's Policies and Procedures and regulatory guidelines.
2. Observe and report changes in the resident's condition to the Charge Nurse.
3. Complete the CNA section of the daily nurses notes within required time frames.
4. Initiate emergency procedures, if needed.
5. Prepare resident's room for admission, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed.
6. Prepare resident for discharge. Remove equipment from room for terminal cleaning.
7. Follow NeuroRestorative's Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
ï‚· Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to supervisor.