Location: Our headquarters in Torrance, CA or remote
QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation: $70k ~ $110k, commensurate with experience
Blue Robotics is seeking a full time software developer to work with the autopilots, user interfaces, and embedded devices that power our products. You will be joining an innovative team and a passionate open-source community of marine robotics enthusiasts and professionals.
You will have an opportunity to fit in to a contributing role on many projects spanning many technologies. Responsibilities will include implementing software in new and existing projects, testing software and hardware, debugging, and occasionally getting wet. We will require a fast learner who is independent and able to communicate effectively.
An eligible candidate will meet ALL of the required qualifications. An exceptional candidate may also meet one or more of the preferred qualifications.
- Full time availability
- The ability to independently learn, develop skills, and complete work
- Excellent git and GitHub experience
- Comfortable developing in Linux environment
- Familiar with embedded device development
- Excellent communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Embedded linux experience
- Qt experience
- ROS experience
- Ardupilot and QGroundControl experience
- Experience with web development technologies
- Experience with system design and integration
- Circuit and PCB design
To apply for the position please send your resume and cover letter via email.