SENIOR MAINTENANCE WORKER
QR Code Link to This Post
HIRING, APPLY TODAY!
Listed below are some of the benefits we offer at AE Concrete Products Inc.
â€¢ Competitive wages
â€¢ Secure employment
â€¢ Unionized environment
â€¢ Health benefits - Medical, Dental, company matching RRSP
â€¢ Training/Free Education Programs through our training fund
â€¢ Company provided; PPE, coveralls and rain gear
â€¢ Overtime available
â€¢ Company events; Bbq's, and many more social activities
This individual will be familiar with most aspects of the production process with focus on forming and custom work and will report to the Lead Hand in Maintenance.
1. Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities.
2. Ensure the welding/maintenance shop is maintained in a clean and orderly manner, conducive to safe, efficient, and quality production
3. Proven knowledge of production equipment and moulds
4. Proven knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics mechanic and electricity
5. Troubleshoot and perform complex maintenance tasks
6. Follow preventive maintenance program
7. Demonstrated ability to perform required welding and use of the cutting torch
8. Fabrication experience minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience required
9. Act as a role model and promote safety and quality
10. Participate in training of others, mentor junior workers
11. Work well with others and able to follow direction
12. Must be willing to Continue Education
13. Report problems to Leadhand / Management
14. Must be able to apply a working knowledge of drawings, as evidenced by an ability to fabricate (from drawings to finished product)
15. Maintain adequate inventory of hardware and spare parts for maintenance
16. Any other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
1. Possesses a â€œCâ€ Welding ticket or verification of having attended courses in welding from an institution recognized by the relevant Government Ministry, and a minimum 6 months practical welding-related experience
2. CWB Certificate, including Structural (flat/horizontal) and Wire an asset
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in a Maintenance environment
4. Continuous education in the maintenance field. At least 2 pertinent courses from an accredited institutions in applicable to the role and in line with long term growth of the individual, the department and the company
If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply today for this exciting opportunity!
**Email your resume and cover letter**
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.