Immigrants First, PLLC is a reputable small-to-midsize law immigration law firm located in Manassas, Virginia, with cases across the United States, but primarily in the metro-DC area. Our primary focus is humanitarian relief such as asylum, removal defense, criminal immigration, family-based adjustment and naturalization. We offer an excellent and flexible work environment, including telework up to two days per week. Our office is in the heart of Old Town Manassas with parking and restaurants within a block or two of the office.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to hire a full-time immigration attorney with 1 to 5 years experience, Spanish-speaking preferred, for a primarily litigation position. We offer work-from-home, health care, and continuing legal education benefits, as well as supervision and on-the-job training.
The ideal candidate would:
- be admitted in Virginia, though this is not required
- speak Spanish fluently, though this is not a requirement if have some years of brief writing experience
- have experience in immigration litigation, though this is not required and we will train
- be very committed and enthusiastic to represent immigrants
- be an excellent researcher and writer, as well as good oral communicator
- have good law school grades and recommendations
Compensation depends on experience. Hired candidate will be a commission-based employee. Candidate will be provided clients by the firm, but any clients brought in by the Candidate will be paid at a higher percentage.
Interested candidates should send resumes to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest!