Superstar Digital Project Manager (Freelance w/ long-term potential)
QR Code Link to This Post
Hanson Design, Philadelphia, PA
At Hanson, we put our clientsâ€™ best interests and success first. We dig deep to really understand their business opportunities, issues and strategic challenges. If you want to play a critical role in delivering creative and meaningful solutions; if you enjoy leading brand/web design projects across a variety of categories for U.S. and international clients; if you prefer the flexibility of a part-time freelance position but want to continue building your strategy, branding and project leadership skills, then consider what this opportunity offers for your year one and beyond.
If youâ€™re a digital project management pro, this is a dream opportunity to cast-off the structured agency culture and step into a creative, flexible environment where youâ€™ll participate in all aspects of the project. Instead of outsourcing project deliverables to another â€œexpertâ€, youâ€™ll stay involved, contribute to and approve the work. Reporting directly to the Agency leader, youâ€™ll collaborate on business development opportunities and solution strategy creation, and then take charge of all project details through completion and transition to the client. If youâ€™re interested, here are the details.
- Create, track and manage the Requirements Document, realistic timeline and accurate budget from project inception through completion.
- Build-out an enhanced project budgeting, tracking & reporting process with our new accounting support
- Prepare and lead weekly project reviews with clients and development partners.
- Work closely with the Account Executive in support new client/project acquisition, including pre-sales research, planning and project scoping activities.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and/or Creative Director, clients and technology team in developing
project strategies, requirements, timelines and budgets.
- Review and recommend upgrades to our project management processes and tools.
- Working remotely is fine, but we will need you to be on-site at our center city Philadelphia office one day per
week and be flexible for client meetings/communications as needed.
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and/or Arabic a plus.
- Stay flexible / Have fun!
Desired Skills Experience
Realistically, we need someone with several years of marketing and digital project management experience in an agency setting who wants the freedom of a part-time, professional situation, but is excited to continue growing their career on a project-by-project basis. A degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent might be helpful, but most important is a hands-on understanding of what it takes to manage a web development project across a diverse functional team from inception through completion.
Raise your hand by sending us an email (w/ resume if available). Rather than including a cover letter, it would be great if you could simply tell us a little about yourself and answer the following questions.
- Why would this part-time freelance DPM opportunity be a good fit for you now?
- What should we know about you that demonstrates youâ€™re a great DPM?
- Briefly discuss the philosophy and approach you used recently to lead and manage multiple freelance delivery
partners in successfully completing a project.
We will respond to all inquiries.
About Hanson Design
Hanson Design is a global brand marketing alliance, collaborating with world class experts to create compelling brand engagement across North and South America, Africa and the Middle East. Our work ignites exceptional brand moments wherever the brand lives.
Brand Strategy Â· Design Â· Stories Â· Engagement: www.hansondesign.com