About Spire Systems Inc.
QR Code Link to This Post
Spire Systems Inc. is a technology company that develops business management software for small and mid-sized businesses. With a network of dealers across North America, Spire Systems offers business solutions that enables companies to streamline operations, gain better insight, and maximize their business potential.
We are seeking a full-time Canadian Client Service Specialist to join our team for Canada Eastern time zone business hours.
Remote work is an option for an individual who is self motivated, disciplined and has a Canadian home office with a controlled environment.
Customer service is your passion, and you love challenges. You are progressive, value integrity, and strive to exceed expectations. You are successful in building and maintaining strong relationships and have exceptional communication skills. You are detail-oriented, but can grasp the big picture.
Most importantly, you take your responsibilities seriously and want to be part of a driven team with members that are passionate, collaborative and creative.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for any questions or issues from dealers and clients
- Provide first level troubleshooting and remote support as needed
- Analyze SQL database problems
- Manage and organize support information
- Manage client relationships and maintain client satisfaction
- Take on adhoc projects as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a client service or administrative role
- Experience with Accounting or Business software
- Experience with system support and troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows networking and file sharing
- Experience troubleshooting software issues through remote desktop
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional, responsive and positive work attitude is essential
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with our clients and partners
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
Benefits of working with the Spire Systems Team
- Competitive salary
- Medical Services Plan coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package, including dental and extended health
- In office stocked fridge and kitchen with breakfast and lunch groceries
- 1 minute drive from Transcanada Hwy in Langley with included parking spot
- Some flexibility with hours and accommodative vacation policy
- Advancement opportunities in a growing company
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume using the reply.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview