Nurse Next Door is a member of the Providence St. Joseph Health family, a trusted leader within the healthcare industry. Our integrated delivery system includes over 50 hospitals, 829 clinics, and 14 supportive housing facilities and 90 non-acute services. We pride ourselves in delivering the best care and services to our patients and we hire the best employees to do so! Learn and grow with us while making a difference in someone's life!
QR Code Link to This Post
As a CAREGIVER with NURSE NEXT DOOR, you will be working with clients (seniors, hospice, post op, etc.) in their homes helping with personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and providing companionship.
Why it's Good to be a Nurse Next Door Caregiver
- Flexible schedule, Work the days/times of your availability- Per Diem, some weekend availability needed
- Competitive pay
- Discounts on wireless cell phone carriers and other corporate perks
- Travel pay including mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Paid orientation
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- CA registered Home Care Aide *$35 registration fee for new and/or renewals, we pay for Live Scan/Fingerprints
- Caregiver working experience in transfers, incontinent care, bed baths OR be enrolled in a nursing program (RN or LVN) doing clinical rotations OR have an active CNA certification
- CPR card
- CA Driver License
- Vehicle insurance
PLEASE APPLY HERE FOR LA COUNTY POSITIONS PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW
If you have additional questions, please contact us directly at [email protected] or [email protected]
* Applicants who receive employment offers with St. Joseph Health, Personal Care Services, Inc. (aka Nurse Next Door) are subject to a criminal history evaluation based on California State Law that requires all persons associated with licensed facilities or Home Care Aide be fingerprinted and disclose any convictions in order to be registered through the State, mandated by California Department of Social Services, Caregiver Background Check Bureau.