Small engineering company has an immediate need for a detail-oriented Android/iOS App developer to work with our team. This is a job you can work from home, but will require to you to come in every once in a while. Put your solid working knowledge of software engineering principles and standards to work.
QR Code Link to This Post
This job is in San Diego / El Cajon. If you are not able to come into our office say once per month, this is not a good job for you.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate considers themself a software engineer at heart with a focus on implementing high-quality user experiences. As a mobile developer, you'll work closely with designers and other software engineers to deliver an app that is used by non-engineers.
- Minimum 4 years of software application and systems development experience with production Android / iOS apps.
- Strong Android / iOS SDK, React Native, Objective-C, multi-threading, and OO skills
- Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, design adherence, and debugging
- Knowledge of reactive programming patterns (RX)
- In depth knowledge of Android / iOS versions, devices, features and conventions, and a strong awareness of the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to work independently with limited need for supervision
- Relevant degree from an accredited school or equivalent career experience
To apply please send a brief introduction, App Store links and a copy of your resume.
If the apps you have worked on aren't in the store, please find a creative way to share them with us.
Seriously- if nothing else, we really want to see what you've worked on :)