Cheyenne WY technical consulting company seeks C#.NET/SQL Server developer for desktop, web and database work. This is a part-time telecommute position.
QR Code Link to This Post
The candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, be service-oriented, personable, communicative, and responsive so that they can interface directly with clients.
This posting is ideally for a candidate that can become an asset to the company and clients over the long term. Some of the desirable attributes:
- The ability to create well-organized, thorough, scalable, testable programming architecture with minimal reoccurring issues
- Strong problem-solving abilities for tracking down issues, solving their root cause and thinking through implications
- Must have a schedule compatible with being responsive to client issues during business hours (not just late nights and weekends)
- Must be able to fluently and understandably speak English and effectively communicate complex concepts with other developers and clients
Core programming and database abilities:
- C#: Web Forms, Windows Forms, MVC4+, API/RESTful Services
(Must have recent and long-term experience with C# as a language)
- SQL Server: Architecture including complex stored procedures/views and triggers, optimization
Hosting experience is a plus, especially AWS. Experience with setting up and running devops including deployments/testing is a plus. Using SVN (versus Git/MS source control).
Please make sure your response includes your current general availability, when you are available during the week, and hourly rate.
C# .NET MVC Windows Forms Web Forms Desktop ASP.NET SQL Server