Quality Control Coordinator (work-at-home)
QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: $22/hr @ 40hrs per week
Vis-Home offers interactive floorplan and photography services to help our clients market real estate listings - you can learn more about our flagship interactive floorplan PicturePlan service at www.vis-home.com
Our Field Photographers upload the required files and the PicturePlans are completed by our Backend Technicians using our proprietary software.
As the Quality Control Coordinator, your job would be to check the work generated by our Backend Technicians, and communicate with them about any required changes via instant messenger/chat and troubleshoot any software issues which may prevent the Backend Technicians from fulfilling their duties. You will also be required to communicate change requests submitted by our customers via phone and email to our Backend technicians.
This a partial work-from-home position, where 2 days a week will be in our Northside Chicago office and 3 are work-from- home. After on-site training is complete, each workday is 8.30am-4.30pm CST Mon-Fri.
* Learn our proprietary windows-based software quickly, and learn it to the extent being able to troubleshoot it
* Perform quality assurance checks on the work generated by backend technicians and effectively communicate required changes in writing
* Communicate change requests submitted by customers via phone and email to backend technicians
* Familiarity with working in a windows environment and using internet-based software
* Familiarity with MS Office products
* Attention to details
* Communications skills, written and verbal
* Some technical background is preferred though not required
* Can work independently away from an office structure
* A PC (not Mac) based computer, reliable internet connection and a home office environment
To apply, please submit a summary of relevant past experience, education and certifications. Also, please make sure to take the 2 minute quiz linked below: