Consulting firm looking for part time CPA to provide accounting leadership to growing client base. Work from home, very flexible, and work with young high tech companies and their management teams.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Full support for clients from billing, collections, A/P, and vendor/customer management
* Month end financial close including any subledger schedule work, bank recs, and other recs
* Create month end reports versus budget and forecast
* Monthly and weekly cash and P&L forecasts
* Work with CEOs of clients as necessary to support their needs and questions
* Support financial audits and transaction activity as necessary including debt & equity close activity
* Work with counsel and CFO to ensure compliance, cap table management, and investor support
* Work with tax and HR teams as necessary
* Bachelors degree and a CPA license or CPA candidate
* Outgoing and personable
* Organized and responsive
Ideal candidate is not full time today and wants part time, very meaningful CPA and Controller level work and wants to work from home. Hours are flexible but typically during business hours to support client needs. Initial hours 5-10 per week and may grow over time based on desire to take on more responsibility.