Would you like to join a highly motivated team on a mission to dramatically improve the lives of people who are struggling with difficult behavioral health and life circumstances? Greater than 1 out of every 5 Americans is working through a behavioral health condition and the current continuum is ineffective for the vast majority. Why? The problem is complex, multi-faceted, and to put it simply, really, really hard to solve.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our mission is to change the world for the tens of millions of people who are struggling alone.
You will be responsible for providing behavior change guidance and support to those who have joined Triggr to improve their well-being. This includes everything from providing unconditional and non-judgmental support, to building a therapeutic alliance, to being the first lifeline for those struggling to navigate the incredibly difficult ups and downs of the behavior change process. Most importantly, you will often be responsible for being funny, weird, and dynamic (aka...being HUMAN!) while integrating small, easy steps forward for those you engage. Constantly speaking in puns? Tell knock knock jokes to your friends? Then yes, you are a perfect fit!
You are working with a cutting-edge technology and an entirely new way to deliver care, so you must be adaptable, tech-savvy, and willing to work at a fast pace. And you must, absolutely MUST love having fun and enjoy quirkiness while changing the world for people who need it.
Read more about Triggr Health and the work our Guides are doing in the MIT Technology Review, focused on just one of many populations we are working with, here: http://rebrand.ly/triggr123.
What We Care About:
- High EQ
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to type fast...very, very fast. There will be a test!
- An ability to make other people laugh, at minimum, 3 times a day! (or at least make yourself laugh....)
- A strong desire to do whatever takes to assist those who are reducing their use.
- A willingness to learn about the most effective therapeutic methods and integrate these into the support we provide to those on our platform.
- A desire to build an entirely new way to deliver care
- An ability to positively influence individuals' behavior: Our work requires developing a strong therapeutic relationship, understanding the challenges people face, and serving as a key advocate and ally on their path to better behavioral health.
- An ability to think and act independently while being part of a bigger team.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field.
How to Apply:
The Triggr Health Guide Program represents a unique opportunity to have a dramatic impact on people's daily lives. As such, we accept less than 2% of applicants. If you want to work with a highly driven, mission-oriented team that enjoys working hard, has fun together, and embraces quirkiness, apply below! We ask for the normal application materials, as well as a few quizzes. We use the quizzes below because we've found that they're a good way to find great guides!
The quizzes won't take more than an hour and a half, but are really important - please complete them on a computer.
Your application will not be considered complete until you complete both the quizzes and the jobscore application form!
To apply, please go to:
At Triggr Health we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.
***This is an hourly, part-time position that requires night and weekend availability!***