We are a personal training and nutrition studio in SF looking to increase our social media presence and bring content creation in house. We need a professional to edit/create five or six 15-30 second videos per month that we can post on a weekly basis. We will provide the footage and are looking for someone to edit with quick turnover. Our plan is to do all the filming on one day and have the video editor create the videos we need from that footage.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a part-time video editor that can:
- Take footage and create 15-30 second videos that look professional so we can post on social media. We want the "cool factor" to be extremely high. We are looking for high quality editing skills.
- Has skills with video editing software (Final Cut, etc)
- Respond timely to emails and messages
- Provide advice on production and filming to optimize video quality
- Be normal and easy to work with
This position can work remotely (or in our studio) and has the opportunity for growth as we ramp up. Should we find the right person they can also take over filming and overall content production.
Pay can be hourly ($20 - 30/hr) or contract.
To apply please submit a resume as well as a portfolio of current and past work.