Come work for Clear Financial Partners where you will work for Tim Clairmont. We are a rapidly growing company and an exciting place to work. If you are a hard worker who makes sure the job gets done correctly and on time and wants to go the extra mile for our amazing clients, then keep reading!
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Financial Advisor Assistant/Para Planner you will use your skills to work with all aspects of operations. This will include processing business, compliance, research, preparing paperwork, and client service. You will be required to monitor multiple systems to ensure a successful, compliant, and service-oriented client experience.
We are looking for the following skills and qualifications at a minimum:
- College degree in Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Communications, or other relevant major.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and practical business communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions and systems, prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, and maintain close attention to detail.
- Willing and able to learn rapidly - have a "whatever it takes" attitude!
- Have a positive mindset and genuine desire for advancement and personal development.
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
- Salary $100,000/yr - negotiable depending on experience
We pride ourselves in ALWAYS doing WHAT we say we're going to do WHEN we say we're going to do it.
If you are like us, please send us your resume. Make sure to include a cover letter with a strong case for why you should be considered.
Our office is located right off I-5 and Highway 217 in Lake Oswego. We offer 401k with employer match after one year and paid vacation and holidays. Please take a look at our website, http://www.clearfp.com, before responding. No phone calls, please.