QR Code Link to This Post
A Maintenance Technician I will support the Maintenance Manager in a safe, efficient and professional manner with preventative, corrective, and general maintenance for the Client. Other duties include, but not limited to, daily assessments of systems, maintaining a clean working environment, and other various duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or Lead Technician, while adhering to all safety and health standards. The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for performing preventative maintenance in accordance with the CMMS schedule, assisting other Maintenance Technicians with repairs to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. All work is to be performed according to manufacturing standards and will follow change process of qualified core equipment. The Maintenance Technician II is also responsible for following all processes to support client satisfaction.
- Resolves client customer work order requests on computer based work order system
- Performs preventive maintenance on HVAC systems per CMMS scheduling. Changing of filters and belts as needed. Cleaning of cooling and heating coils, while checking condensate drains. Lubricating bearings on pumps and fans as needed.
- Assists, when necessary, the Lead Technician or Maintenance Technician III in repair, adjustment and maintenance of refrigerants, heat exchangers, HVAC equipment and systems, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems; chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, heating, ventilating and hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; records readings as necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment and makes adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment and notifies appropriate parties of any problems or malfunctions
- Performs handyman type tasks around the facility including door repairs, cube setups, plumbing repairs, paint, patch, light bulb replacement and ballast change out.
- Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workspace.
- Performs and documents maintenance and repairs in a timely and accurate manner
- Performs manual labor tasks such as loading, unloading, lifting and moving materials.
- Performs building rounds and is responsible for reporting equipment malfunctions
- Familiar with and easily able to read and interpret technical manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Familiar with energy management systems.
- 2 Years of Facilities Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of StaffingÂ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply