QR Code Link to This Post
This individual will have multiple tasks to do on the job:
- They will have to go around and paint walls (Must know the procedures for Painting)
- Work within Electrical (Have familiarity with Lock out Tag Out)
- Patch any holes that are on walls
- Change lights/ Ballast
- Add Oil to the motor on the HVAC system
- un-plug any minor plumbing issues
- Will act like an all around maintenace technician
- 2-3 years of experience Property Maintenance Experience working around customers ( good example of this is Hotel's or apartment complex)
- Experience turning rooms around (This means turning rooms around and painting the rooms)
- Knowledge of SOPs regarding Building Maintenance procedures.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of StaffingÂ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply