Industry leading software as a service company is looking for a Network Engineer to design and maintain a global webcasting network used by hundreds of Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis.
QR Code Link to This Post
Required skills (3+ years):
- Router and switch administration (Cisco, Extreme Networks)
- Networking protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Configuration of DNS, WINS, DHCP and VPN
- Amazon Web Services VPC, VPN
- Load balancing technologies (e.g. F5 BIG-IP, HAProxy)
- Experience working with Java, Tomcat, NGINX
- Experience with databases (MySQL)
- Understanding of WebRTC peer to peer mesh networking
The position is full time including benefits (health, dental and 401k). Work schedule is flexible and you can work from home 2-3 days per week. Please send over your resume and a brief description of relevant experience. To weed out the bots please put the phrase "NE-10181" somewhere in the subject line of your email. Please specify if you are authorized to work in the US.