QR Code Link to This Post
CityMD was founded in 2010 by a group of Emergency Medicine physicians who decided it was time for healthcare to evolve by providing convenient, efficient, high-quality care for all. Serving every patient with respect and genuine kindness is the philosophy that has helped grow the company from one Manhattan location to over 100 (and counting) locations throughout the greater New York area and Seattle.
We are currently hiring X-Ray Techs for multiple sites throughout Long Island.
The X-ray Technologist is responsible for producing high quality radiographs following CityMD X-ray protocols, procedures and Department of Health regulatory compliance in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Performing the more common X-ray studies (chest, extremity, spinal and abdomen)
- Properly documenting X-ray studies performed
- Keeping an accurate record of QC log books including pregnancy consent form, daily check off list, patient log book, repeat/rejects so as to be fully compliant with the Department of Health
- Troubleshooting equipment and software malfunctions and informing Site Manager and X-Ray Manager when service needs to be contacted
- Assisting with patient flow and utilizing the flag system to maintain good communication between all clinical staff members
- Performing vital signs and documenting results in the EMR
- Assisting with CLIA waived tests, EKGs, splints, sling placement, and proper use of crutches
- Enhancing the culture of healthcare by providing exceptional patient care, safety, and best practice
- Graduation from an accredited X-ray Technologist program
- Strong communication skills in order to provide clear instructions to patients on the process of procedures
- Strong aptitude for detail, organizational skills, problem solving capabilities, communication and
- Have functional and practical knowledge of various computer systems
- Happy, positive, creative thinker, committed to building and maintaining healthy working relationships
- Bilingual language skills required or preferred based on site location.
- A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (immediately eligible upon hire)
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA and Life Insurance
- Opportunity for Overtime Hours
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Gym Discounts, Health & Benefits Incentives, and other perks
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
- Coffee, teas and healthy snacks at our sites!
Please send us your resume for consideration.
CityMD Is an Equal Opportunity Employer