If you are looking for an opportunity to break into the web design and development world, this could be a great fit for you. We are looking for a new project coordinator/utility person to support our growing development agency. It will start with an emphasis on the utility, with potential to specialize in project management, QA, or other possibilities as we grow together.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are traditionally a web design and development firm, and we are now focusing more on development. As a company we want to be known as a team of positive, productive people with full lives inside and outside of work. We want to be known for consistently going beyond our clients' expectations in concept, execution and results.
We run our company with supportive authenticity. We give and expect honest, kind feedback to be given - from everybody, to everybody.
We hire happy people driven by a vision of value they want to provide to the world. The people we work with raise the bar not because they're told, but because that's who they are. The right person for this role will have a good mix of technical ability, task management and communication skills, the ability and desire to learn, and the ability to do some nose-to-the-grindstone work when needed. The person who is successful in this role will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility as the company grows.
- Work with contractors, vendors, and clients to coordinate the production of websites and other digital work on schedule
- Quality checking work completed by contractors
- Content entry and information gathering/organization
- Other miscellaneous administrative support
- Experience working well as part of a team
- Familiarity with website technology and software project management tools
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, sometimes within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt, learn, and self-manage
This is currently a contract position. It will initially be mostly work-from-home, with meetings in the office at least once a week.
Pay: $15 -$20/hr; DOE
Hours: 10 - 20/week to start
Start date: Whenever we find a good fit.