QR Code Link to This Post
**Aerotek is hiring Maintenance Technicians to work for a new university hospital located in Stanford, CA. If you are interested in the below opportunity please call Meryl from Aerotek at (424) 531-6097 OR text her at (424) 571-2402 OR apply to the job below!**
Company: University Hospital
Location: Stanford, CA
Placement type: Full time; 6-month contract to hire
- Must have a High School Diploma or a GED
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Must have a CA Driver's License
- Completion of an accredited HVAC program
- EPA Universal Certification is a PLUS but is not necessary
- Must be able to pass Background and Drug Test
- Assists in major and minor utility shutdown requested by various departments, outside contractors, and in-house shops.
- Complies with all hospital standards and policies with a focus on safety, license requirements, attendance, and training.
- Installs new or replacement machinery, equipment, and fixtures following applicable buildling codes.
- Maintains and repairs various equipment used in the hospitals, which include kitchen equipment, facility equipment.
- Operates various machine tools. (Lathe, drill press, power saw, hydraulic press, etc.)
- Performs routine inspections of building facility equipment, noting deficiencies, and initiates repairs. Responds to customer requests to address facility deficiencies.
- Performs welding, brazing, and soldering in accordance with recognized and accepted standards and practices.
- Assists staff with trouble-shooting repairs as well as installation of facility equipment. Checks pump and motor operation in various areas of the facility.
- Responsible for carrying out preventive maintenance and performing repairs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of StaffingÂ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of Maintenance Technician position
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- EPA Universal and HVAC Cert is not required but preferred
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply