Staples - Supply Chain
QR Code Link to This Post
Staples - we're more than just retail. We have a national logistic supply chain to run. We deliver 98% next day to over 500,000 destinations across the country. We are looking for dedicated full-stack developers to help rethink our supply chain from the ground up. Come be a part of the team that builds the systems that make it happen. We are hiring at all levels, from talented beginners to hardened veterans.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent knowlege
- Working knowledge of Java (preferred) or other similar object-oriented language.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to start a project from scratch and see it through completion.
- Communicate status and check in code daily.
Preferred skills or exposure to:
- Coding design patterns.
- Microservices (circuit breakers, bulkheads, reactive programming).
- DevOps practices (build and deployment automation, continuous integration / deployment, Jenkins, Puppet).
- Caching frameworks
- NoSql data stores (Couchbase, Redis)
- Search engines (ElasticSearch, Solr)
How we work:
- Follow "Snowbird" Agile principles.
- Don't just take orders. Define and build the technology that creates value.
- Treat others respectfully and be respected.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be part of the solution.
- We want to move fast, not grow fast.
- Technology agnostic. Use the best tool for the job.
What we offer:
- Reasonable compensation for you time.
- Typical medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits.
- 1 month/year PTO.
- Good work/life balance (not a startup, family-friendly).
- Good bonus structure.
- A clear mission and like-minded people to execute on it.
Sounds great! What do I do next?
- Please send your resume, CV, portfolio, or any work you think highlights your skills in a reply to this post.
- Expect a response within 1 week.
- Our hiring process typically involves an initial phone conversation, a shared coding session, followed by an extended interview which may be local or remote.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.