Do you want to work independently and see the country like a local?
QR Code Link to This Post
Would you like to make an impact on customer experience and training programs at Fortune 100 brands?
If so, Reality Based Group (RBG) wants to talk to you!
RBG is looking for Customer Experience Evaluators to perform Video Mystery Shopping.
What will you do?
Travel all over the US as an undercover shopper for some of your favorite businesses and act as our eyes and ears at the ground level
Help companies really see what's really going on in their store locations
Key contributor to delivering our product
The position is responsible for visiting our clients' businesses and filming the interactions. Afterward, you complete a survey and submit video footage to our editors.
If this is you, then please tell us more!
- Wake up smiling and eager to complete the day's objective
- Love to travel and available
- Savvy with your laptop and your smart phone
- Take initiative and communicate consistently and proactively
- Execute instructions/directions as given
- Logistics, such as mapping and finding locations are easy for you
- Self-motivated and thrive working independently from the team in the office
- At least 21 years old
- Have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and current, valid liability insurance
- Have a clean background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and customer focused
- Travel to our clients' businesses and use our undercover camera to film your experience
- Follow the guidelines provided for each shop
- Fill out a short survey after shops are completed
- Label all video files correctly
- Complete expense report after each trip
- Be a part of a winning team by consistently delivering excellence
- As an integral team ambassador, you understand that your work is a true reflection of the company and the team as a whole
RBG is one of the leading mystery shop providers. Our program is rooted in over 20 years of success. We help our clients measure the customer experience and provide data to help create a road map to coach employees. With our tools, clients have resources needed to implement changes to continuously improve. At RBG, our Customer Experience Evaluators hold full-time, permanent roles with consistent work.
- Starting salary of $32,000
- Fun and unique work environment
- Paid to travel and explore the USA
- Above market and industry compensation
- Health Benefits
Please email your resume to Lee Thao.