QR Code Link to This Post
* Observes and reports activities and incidents, prevention of loitering and violations
* Enforce rules, regulations, and directives for the office pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
* Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorized persons.
* Daily phone app logs and reports are required.
* (6) Positions Available
Shift Times/Days Available:
Monday thru Friday / 8:00am-5:00pm (5hrs. Overtime Per Week)
* All positions are Permanent
Must have at least 2 years Security/Military/Law Enforcement Experience.
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
Must Pass Drug Screen
Must be Professional looking and Detail Oriented
Posses a High School Diploma or GED
Posses a Valid Drivers License
Must have a Phone & Reliable Transportation
Must have Black Shoes that can be shined
Must be Physically Fit
Must be a Team Player
Posses a Level III Commission in Good Standing with the Texas Department of Public Safety (Security Board)
All Full Time Protective Service Officers will receive 16 hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 1 year of employment. Medical, Vision, & Dental Benefits are Available.
**All Uniforms and Equipment Are Provided for Free.
To APPLY Respond To This Posting or Go Into Our Office
Fort Worth Office
5601 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76244
(214) 810-8054 / Text to (469) 254-2330
TXDPS Lic. #C16053
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer