Canadian French native speaker
QR Code Link to This Post
- Transcription of Canadian French audio clips.
- Proofreading/QCing of Canadian French text.
- Perform other related duties, as necessary.
- Native level of proficiency in Canadian French with an excellent command of both colloquial and written forms of the language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful.
- Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
- Payment is made via PayPal or Payoneer within 30 days of receiving original invoice (non-negotiable).
Will be confirmed after onboarding process.
Interested applicants can send a resume to the given email address.