We are searching for an attorney to become part of our North Carolina team!
QR Code Link to This Post
The only requirements for this position are (i) being located (and licensed) in North Carolina; (ii) a clean disciplinary background; and (iii) malpractice insurance. We suspect, though, that the ideal candidate will be a solo or small-firm attorney looking to add volume to their practice.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Previous experience as a general practitioner is helpful
- Familiarity with consumer protection laws
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company:
We are best described as a "legal access plan." Our goal is to minimize the typical hurdles associated with finding quality legal help (e.g., cost, unfamiliarity, intimidation factor, etc.). In doing so, we hope to increase our customers' ability to obtain outstanding legal help at an affordable, predictable price.
For our Network Attorneys, this simply means agreeing to accept a predetermined fee schedule for qualifying legal services.