Are you an experienced financial professional seeking to re-enter the work force after a brief hiatus from the corporate environment?
QR Code Link to This Post
My business partner and I have a Denver-based company, Fit Growth Partners, which is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to help serve our Denver client base.
Fit Growth Partners is a fast-growing, bookkeeping and virtual Controller/CFO service firm providing accounting and consulting services to growing small to medium-sized, nonprofit and for-profit organizations in the Denver area. We help support growing organizations by allowing them to focus on their core competencies while we serve as their outsourced accounting department. We have high standards and are looking to add professional team members who share our level of standards for customer service and results.
Our Bookkeepers (The Essentials)
- Must live in the Denver/Boulder-metro area (Please do not apply if you don't)
- Are QuickBooks ONLINE ProAdvisor Certified, or are willing to get it within 30 days of start.
- Prior experience working at a CPA firm preferred.
- Have advanced, multi-industry experience with QuickBooks ONLINE, Xero or Zoho accounting software and can pass a skills test to prove it.
- Have the ability to work 15-30 hours/week and be available during normal work hours to service a meaningful portfolio of clients.
- Have a bachelor's degree in accounting or business.
- Have the flexibility to work from home or on-site with clients. Typical work time from home is 80-90%
- Our Clients's work require process improvement skills and patience to work through through those challenges with them.
Our Bookkeepers (The Particulars)
- Are independent contractors. We pay $25/hour.
- Can easily pass a background check.
- Have a computer with a 4G/Cable or higher internet connection and office facilities (or home office).
- Have a cell phone with multiple e-mail identity capability.
- Will ideally have payroll and nonprofit experience.
- Work well with Team members: We encourage an environment of support and collaboration while expecting you will be personally responsible for successfully meeting all of your clients' service deadlines.
- Work well with Clients: We insist upon excellent customer service, especially during challenging times because our clients today, are our very best advocates.
- Have a strong sense of personal responsibility: We'll be there for you and you'll be there for us.
- Must be technologically inclined and fully support a paperless environment - no paper pushers in this company!
- We offer excellent training in our proprietary methods, support from our COO who teams up with you to ensure quality service to the clients. Regular reviews of your work insure you are receiving the necessary support and continuing training.
- If you are proficient and produce magnificent results, we promise to fill your portfolio with many diverse private industry clients for you to serve!
- No independent sales or marketing is required - accounting only!
If interested, email your resume and cover letter to the confidential email link.