Start ASAP, we are a Growing IT Services company in San Diego, CA, serving many clients within San Diego, Riverside, Orange County, San Bernardino and the Bay Area. We are looking for service oriented and enthusiastic individual to provide high quality, timely, reliable, dependable, responsive services to our customers. We have been in business for about 3 years and need help in supporting our growing client base. Looking for someone with proficiency with Windows desktops, Servers, Firewalls, Switches, Access Points, Microsoft Office 365, iOS, Routers, Printers etc.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a contractor job for now (1099) and about 20 hours a week (More or less) , could easily go higher if needed and become 40 hours permanent job. Working could be from home, or as needed at clients sites. This job is perfect for someone who may have other part time job on the side.
Duties included but not limited to:-
- Inspects personal computer equipment and reads order sheet listing user requirements to prepare computer for delivery.
- Installs or assists in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Virus protection Software into a computer.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network, firewall, access point, switches, servers, etc.
- Travel within 150 miles of San Diego Country (if needed)
- Taking customer calls, troubleshooting IT issues, and filling out support tickets
- Must live within San Diego County, San Bernardino or El Centro.
- Must be able to work independently at times and comfortable with a team environment
- Eligible candidate is subject to background verification
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ables to travel for over night if needed.
- Maintain a clean and presentable appearance
- Ability to produce clear, concise and accurate documentation, notes and reports
- Experience in a support capacity with small to medium sized businesses (10-300 user environments)
- Experience with Firewalls/VPN/SSL setup, configuration and administration
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10 desktop support and administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (network, printers, Wi-Fi, desktop, mobile)
- Excellent English communication and documentation skills
- Experience with administering Office365
- Strong ability to multi-task when required
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Systems and Permissions
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Ability to travel throughout San Diego, Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino and El Centro Counties to meet with clients and troubleshoot network issues
- Prefer a valid MCP, MCSE certification and be able to show proof of certification.
We are excited to meet with you, and have you join our small and dedicated team. If interested in this position, please email your resume with subject line "YourFullName - Resume". If we feel you are a great fit, we will make sure to schedule a meeting soon!