Work remotely from your home
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Do you have DIGITAL advertising experience?
2. Have you created digital designs for automobile car dealerships?
3. Do you know basic HTML and CSS?
4. Have you previously worked on creating email campaigns?
5. Do you enjoy a fast paced environment where you will work with many clients and never be bored?
6. Can you work remotely from your own home in a QUIET, non-disruptive home-based office?
If you answered "YES" to all 6 questions above... we want to talk with you!
Catalogs.com is an established 24 year old digital media company and we are expanding! We are looking for a Remote Digital Design Contractor. The ideal candidate will have previously worked for digital advertising agencies in the past and have automotive experience working on multiple accounts simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines. **MUST know basic HTML and CSS in order to apply.
Candidate will be working on DYNALOGÂ® -- a Turnkey Digital and Mobile Platform to showcase products and services. Part of the position will be working with our client base of car dealerships. Through proactive contact with customers the Digital Design Associate will gather the necessary information to update each customer's monthly ads. On a daily basis, the Digital Design Associate will oversee from start to finish the process of completing the monthly graphic updates for each customer. This requires interaction with customers, Sales Consultants and Graphic Designers. You will also need strong proof reading skills and strong computer skills for using Catalogs.com proprietary software DYNALOGÂ®, working with our project management software and helping with Graphic Design.
You will need a good understanding of the Adobe Suite especially InDesign, Dreamweaver and Photoshop and have all of these programs on your own laptop.
1. Basic HTML & CSS skills
2. Communication with customers to determine their monthly update needs
3. Communication with Graphic Designers to communicate customers needs
4. Graphic Design - Primarily using Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver
5. Proof Reading and quality assurance
6. Great time management skills and ability to meet deadlines while ensuring others meet their deadlines.
3 Part Process: How to Apply:
1. 1st email your resume to [email protected] In the subject header, you must type "REMOTE - Digital Designer - insert your last name"
2. Include a separate link to your portfolio within the email - even if your portfolio link is on your resume you must include it within your email as a separate link.
3. Call 954-908-7147 and leave your message on the voicemail. State the name of the position "REMOTE Digital Designer", your full name and your cell phone number.
Catalogs.com is a 24+ year old established digital media company and is growing due to its new patent-pending technology - the DynalogTM.
DYNALOGÂ® is a digital publishing SASS technology platform that was launched approximately 4 years ago as a turnkey marketing & mobility platform. It's goal is to increase client sales using a revolutionary way to showcase products and services in a story-selling and discovery format. Featured on Fox News with Stuart Varney for Revolutionizing Retail, DYNALOGÂ® is now being used by both retail and major brands.
A few of our current clients using the DYNALOGÂ® platform: Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Ashley Furniture, Tommy Bahama, Jockey, ReMax Realty, Century 21, United States Air Force , University of California , and hundreds more. Check out our technology here: www.catalogs.com/auto