Do you love creating custom website solutions using WordPress?
QR Code Link to This Post
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
Is a top performer who loves technical challenges? An organized, self-starter who takes coding tasks and runs with them? Loves to help people and make their lives easier? Code the crap out of a website with super clean code? And believe in good usability and aesthetics?
If this describes you then we need to talk.
You'll be responsible for creating custom websites. We're constantly getting new projects with new challenges and the opportunity to help with on-going clients as they update their sites with new features because people love working with us.
By custom websites, I mean creating plugins and / or features that will be built into or added to WordPress websites. You really need to know your way around PHP, MySQL and WordPress. You have to be confident in what you build and take charge of the solutions you propose.
You'll also be tasked with helping to solve technical difficulties as they arise for our existing clients. These can be simple WordPress issues, DNS issues, or email issues. The more you know in all these areas, the better!
You'll need to be friendly, organized, fun, communicative, honest, trustworthy, and able to see the big picture. You'll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow and create robust, user-friendly websites because you truly care about giving our clients the very best.
This is a technical, ongoing contract position, possibly 10-15 hours of work per week or more depending on workflow. There is potential to switch to part time or full time at some point in the future, should that interest you.
Interested? Here's what to do next, follow these steps:
- Send your resume via email to [email protected]
- Use the subject line: "WordPress Developer"
- In the email, please include links to three sites you've coded in WordPress and let us know what you did to customize it
- Share your favorite WordPress plugins or favorite tools
- Include your hourly rate
- Answer these questions: Where do you live? What is your career goal and what would make you happiest? What are your three strongest attributes? Why are you suited to this position? What is your biggest success? How would you rate yourself for CSS, PHP, JS and WP?
DO NOT contact me through my website or any other method aside from the above, you will not be considered.