I'm looking for a flexible, inquisitive and high-energy individual who is available for part-time hours at my Coliving startup - www.livehomeroom.com
QR Code Link to This Post
Generally, I'll need help with:
1) Managing inbound inquiries about our locations - and vetting those leads
2) Getting our locations ready prior to their launch date
3) Contributing in other meaningful ways based on your specific skills, expertise or experience
1) Dependable and consistent
2) Creative problem-solver
4) Can read people well/identify quality leads
5) Eye for interior design
Having run the finance group for a couple startups (1 in SF and 1 in Austin) I've decided to give my own KC based startup a shot. Now that I have built the business plan, pitch deck and tested the model -- I need help getting our first locations up and running - I'm excited that we've made it to this stage!
I enjoy providing interesting/challenging tasks and career guidance to all my employees.
Looking for help 20/hours a week or so (Most hours flexible - except immediately prior to a location launch). Will increase or decrease depending on need and growth. I don't have an office, so this would be a work from home/a coffee shop type gig.
If you think you are a good fit and excited about being part of a ground-floor opportunity with unlimited growth potential, please send me your resume and cover letter.