Have a knack for tech and looking to get your feet wet with network engineering? We are a Chicago-based ISP looking for candidates eager to expand their tech knowledge and fill immediate positions in our network operations center.
QR Code Link to This Post
Knowledgeable in the field of:
- networking systems
- routing protocols
- urban radio technologies
Tasks to be trained on:
- Monitor automated and end user incident and outage reporting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Provide direct customer support when required.
- Implement, maintain, and repair routing, IP switching, firewalls, and remote access protocols.
- Create reports on up time, bandwidth usage, server utilization, and other key metrics.
- Juniper Associate/Provider networks (JNCIA-Junos)
- Mikrotik Associate/Engineer (MTCNA/MTCRE)
- Cisco Associate (CCNA)