Currently hiring for a utility-scale solar project with various Colorado locations. Anticipated to last 10-15 weeks.
QR Code Link to This Post
**Please note the first site is in Gilcrest. Following sites in Watkins, CO**
Seeking experienced apprentice and JW-level electricians
- Install PVC raceway
- Pull and terminate aluminum direct bury wire
- Connect and support DC wire
- Install electrical enclosures
- Supervise work of apprentices (JW)
- Unload and stage material
- Perform electrical testing and commissioning
- For JW: Colorado Journeyman License
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments having extreme temperatures, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances and loud noise levels.
- 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 - 100 pounds
- Requires individuals to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day.
- Requires unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth and color perception
Starting pay is:
$20-$24/hr for apprentices
$30-$35/hr for JW
APPLY TODAY call (970)776-5236 or email a resume to [email protected]
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.