DispatchBot is a fast growing start-up that provides software to the non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) field, and other transportation industries. It's software helps thousands of mobility impaired individuals get to medical appointments every day.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at DispatchBot you will play a critical role in developing features for the DispatchBot platform and maintaining quality and performance of the system. Our team uses modern technology such as Angular, Rails, Docker and AWS to rapidly build and deploy features to production. You will be involved in the entire development cycle, including helping define requirements, architecture and design, implementing features, testing, and deployment.
As part of the DispatchBot team, you will work remote (as do all other team members). Strong communication skills, and the ability to express your ideas using digital tools (pull requests, issue tracker, instant messaging, etc) is a requirement.
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and written. Experience working on a remote team preferred.
* Self-motivated and able to keep focus while working independently and remotely,
* 1-3 years industry experience and/or equivalent college degree
* Strong self-learner and motivated by learning new things
* Experience with Angular (preferably Angular2+)
* Experience with Rails desired
* Knowledge of web application architecture (design principles, micro services, http life-cycle, state management, etc).
* Competitive salary DOE
* 10 days of PTO + Paid holidays
* Work from home / Work remote position
* On job training / mentorship available
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume.