QR Code Link to This Post
WidePoint is a leading provider of telecommunication management services to the public agencies and provide companies. WidePoint provides full range of service for our customers telecommunication and IT support needs. WidePoint is seeking a Proposal Manager to support our proposal department in our McLean, VA office. The successful candidate will be required to prepare proposal packages for various request for proposals (RFPs) received from potential customers. The specific responsibilities are listed below:
1. Interfaces with subject matter experts /technical professionals to write and edit various types of assigned proposal sections such as technical, management, staffing, and plans.
2. Coordinating proposal activities to ensure that proposal are completed on time.
3. Develop writing plans and outlines
4. Assists in the development of supporting materials (illustrations, tables, etc.).
5. Collaborate with subject matter experts and other writers to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, consistency and reflection of win strategies.
6. Utilizes company proposal development tools and processes.
7. Support preparation of review teams.
8. Participates in department and company-wide proposal writing projects.
9. Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested
The Successful candidates will possess a Bachelors degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in technical writing and editing of proposals. Must have experience in the development of compliant, customer-focused proposal sections. This position requires experience in responding to Federal RFPs.
Excellent written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organization skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work in a fast paced dynamic environment are required. Position may require travel.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.