We're a Brooklyn-based wedding photography studio looking to bring on a badass studio manager. No photography experience required.
QR Code Link to This Post
What is required? An amazing human who is hella organized and interested in being part of a team passionate about changing the wedding photography industry from the inside out. We don't just deliver awesome photojournalistic photos, but an end-to-end client experience. We are looking for someone who understands what we do and is excited as hell about it.
Check out our website (www.wildescout.com) and see what we are all about. Someone who is a good fit for the brand, vibe, and photographic style is key.
Real talk -- we love weddings. Not the cheesy, fluffy, heteronormative bridal crap. The way we see weddings is in the beauty in relationships and everyone our couples love coming together in one space to celebrate and have an epic dance party. We photograph every wedding with this mindset...and of course, break it down on the dance floor ;) Our goal is for every couple to feel reassured and trusting that not only was the day documented, but captured by a photographer that felt like a friend. This is what we're all about.
Someone based in NYC would be ideal, but we're willing to bring on someone remote if they're the right fit. Pay is retainer-based for 10-20 hours of work per week plus additional payment for side projects. You'll have the flexibility to work on your own schedule. Ideally starting ASAP, and this position has huge room for growth as we take the wedding photo world by storm. Looking for someone who can commit to at least 1-2+ years with the opportunity to transition into a full-time gig.
- Organized AF and detail-oriented
- Self-starter + independent worker (I don't want to micro-manage you, nor should I need to)
- Email ninja
- Loves deadlines and slays them
- Ride or die + a hustler attitude
- Fans of disco and ABBA preferred, but not required ;)
- Familiarity with Google Drive + the Adobe Suite
- Awesome communication skills and personable
- Package + mail booking gifts
- Package + mail USB drives
- Track + manage album designs
- Blog recent weddings
- Pre-wedding and pre-engagement session emails
- Managing and booking travel for out of town weddings
- Team calendar management
- Putting together vendor galleries + sending them out
- Paying our contractors / keeping track of finances
- Assisting with our inbox
- Sending out invoices and contracts
- Cull weddings + engagement sessions
- Answering and following up with inquiries
- Editing weddings (not required, but if you can edit in LR this is a great opportunity to make extra cash!)
**Bonus if you are familiar with the following**
- Dubsado (our CRM software)
- Google Analytics
Email us with your resume, experience, and a pitch. Make it creative and don't be basic...dry and formal emails are boring to read ;) We're real people and we want an equally rad person to match our vibe! We can't wait to hear from you.