Presentation and Visual Design Specialist
QR Code Link to This Post
(Local candidates only please)
Please include your portfolio when applying for this engagement.
We are seeking a part time, on an as needed basis, executive presentation and visual design specialist to support our executive communications leaders at a global leading client in tech.Â Qualified candidates will have created presentations forÂ C SuiteÂ executives. Â
The successful candidate will partner closely with our executive communication leaders supporting executive leadership (C Suite) within the organization. This person will deliver impactful PPT design solutions and presentations for the executive's main stage keynote events, external press and PR events, as well as customer events and internal company meetings. Â
The presentation & visual design specialist will develop and refine concepts, ensure efficiency and execute to the highest quality in a timely fashion. This candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with a combination of animation, builds, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams. Â
- A" player -Â Â PPT Designer SME. As needed basis.
- Work can be done remotely except for specific events that requires on campus (San Jose) presence during prep and actual day of event.Â Â
- Must have worked in highly dynamic situations and has provided thoughtful presentation design support for C-Suite or equivalent.
- Probably been an in house designer for a company at C Suite level or at a prestige marketing/ design house.
- Designer must have the ability to develop and build cutting edge design concepts from the ground up as well as polish and edit designs.
- Experience working in high tech environment is a MUST.
- Must have executive presence and able to work and partner collaboratively.
If you are a great fit for this engagement, please send your resume to [email protected]
Please include your online portfolio.
As a strategy execution firm, M Squared SolomonEdwards creates success for our clients by providing extensive experience, deep subject matter expertise and agility within ever-changing business dynamics. We provide communications, program, project and change management related to business transformation, accounting and finance, risk advisory, mergers and acquisitions and governance and regulatory compliance. SolomonEdwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.