We are currently seeking experienced Android developers to join our company and work part-time (may become full-time) on various ongoing projects. In addition to being compensated hourly for your time once we become more profitable, we will offer up to 1 percent equity to the right candidate (based on performance). We offer a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work remotely; so feel free to reach out, as long as you are residing in the United States.
QR Code Link to This Post
-You must be a U.S citizen or Permanent resident
- You must be physically present in the United States.
- You must pass a comprehensive background check (does NOT include a credit check).
- 3 years + hands on experience as a mobile Android developer
- Any Bachelor degree (This requirement is waived if you have at least 5 years of experience as an Android developer.)
- Ability to write unit tests and functional feature tests
- Experience with deployment to Google Play Store
- A motivated understanding of mobile development best practices, with an opinion on the best solutions for our goals
- Experience integrating native Android apps with internal and external APIs
- Understanding of Git for source code management and revision control
- An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology
- Ability to reevaluate priorities on a tight timeline
- Self-motivated with a Team-First mentality
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or other related fields
- Experience working with Firebase Cloud messaging/ Google App Engine, Digital Ocean
- Experience working on security applications and implementing encryption algorithms
- Experience working on messaging apps, and using VoIP APIs
- Experience working on application front end and back-end
- Experience with other programming languages like C++ , Ruby, or Python
If you have what it takes, please reply with your resume for more information about our company.