We are looking for a DevOps engineer to have as resource for any of our projects.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an hourly gig and time involved will depend on the project we have at hand.
You will need to be very experienced with:
- overall Linux server management (when possible we choose Ubuntu)
- LAMP server deployments and configurations
- experience with Apache and Nginx
- security hardening on the server
- user management (ssh key updates, home folder management, etc.)
- SSL management and installations
- experience with ip filtering and firewall management
- and other server management tasks
We use mainly DigitalOcean for our infrastructure.
IMPORTANT: the successful candidate must be available during business hours (9AM - 5PM) and in EDT (Toronto time). THIS IS A MUST.
As mentioned initially, the involvement might be a couple of hours configuring a server to several hours setting up a small network of droplets with shared volumes, load balancers, etc. We are looking to have you as someone we can always reach out to when any help or updates are needed. We have some work available immediately for a server configuration.