Small Pet Brand is looking to create informative and interesting youtube style video's for Youtube, Facebook and Instagram platforms.
QR Code Link to This Post
The videos will show viewers interesting information like pet hacks (how to cure an ear infection), product reviews, interviews of customers and etc focusing on dog owners.
Here are the job duties:
- Video Editor will receive raw video footage, and edit, and add relevant title cards and etc
- Editor will possibly also be involved in helping recording video (with equipment provided)
- We hope to produce at least 1 video per week
- Editor can work from home
- Must have a computer with all relevant software to perform work
- Experience with film editing software required (i.e adobe premiere)
- Experience with adding graphics and title cards (i.e adobe aftereffects)
- Self- Driven, so can be able to produce high quality video edits, without supervision
- Experience creating Youtube videos preferred, but not required
- Please submit your resume and links to your video portfolio with the email subject stating 'Youtube Video Editor' for consideration.
Emails without the proper subject header will not be considered.