Our online educational company is hiring an experienced help desk supervisor. This is a salaried position, and you may have to work some weekends, especially during our busiest time of the year (March-April). The hours are flexible, however, and there may be days when you receive very few help tickets, and days when you receive a lot.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Answer customer phone calls from U.S. customers who purchase our products online, but you will not have any direct contact with customers (i.e. this is not a sales position).
2. Prepare and mail educational packages to buyers several times a week.
3. Create and work on trouble tickets.
4. Communicate with our web developers regarding any urgent issues
5. Basic design and formatting of documents may be required, so some design experience with Photoshop or Illustrator is a very nice plus.
1. Excellent phone etiquette & communications skills; native fluency in written and spoken English.
2. Reliable Transportation is a must.
3. Must have the flexibility to work the occasional overtime some weekends.
4. Basic understanding of web-based technologies, coding, and e-commerce is a must
5. Must have excellent computer skills.
6. Must be a NEVADA resident only, or be willing to relocate to Nevada. This is non-negotiable. We will not risk our nexus to hire an out-of-state employee.
Teleworking is allowed.
You must have a clean background check and a clean drug screen.
Health benefits after a 90-day probationary period.
We offer some tuition reimbursement.
We offer mileage reimbursement for all business-related mileage under an accountable plan.
Please respond with a resume and cover letter.