ABOUT GERHART CORPORATION . . .
QR Code Link to This Post
Gerhart -- an ISO 17025 Company -- has evolved into a diverse company providing field service and Turnkey installations of Industrial Weighing Equipment. Our work revolves around the testing, repair, and installation of industrial weighing equipment, instrumentation, and automation and control equipment. Most of our work is performed in the field at our costumers' facilities. The work environment changes daily and ranges from Quarries, Concrete, and Chemical Plants to Food and Pharmaceutical Facilities.
Gerhart has an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician to be based from our South Amboy, NJ Facility.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electronic devises
- A valid driver license with good record
- Physically fit -- Drug Free
- Good communication and writing skills
- The ability for continual growth in education learning a new skills
- To contribute to a high motivated, fast pace work environment
- Work overtime during the week and be able for on-call emergency service after normal working hours and on weekends
Favored Skills (one or more):
- Electronic trouble shooting
- Mechanical and welding experience
- Concrete work
- CDL driver license
- Electrical experience
- Software programming with PLC understanding
We, at Gerhart, believe in our employees and seek motivated contributors to join our team. We are willing to train qualified individuals to continue our aggressive growth.
Gerhart Benefits Include:
Life and Disability Insurance
No Phone Calls -- Email Resume with Salary Requirements