QR Code Link to This Post
**Numerous openings across North Dallas for large healtcare company seeking pharmacy technicians and trainees in Frisco!**
- Accurately attaches images to patient referral/profile
- Transcribes the prescription and patient information from the referral documentation into the system for processing
- Obtains refill prescriptions for continued treatment
- Manages calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information or to inform them of a delay in services due to lack of needed information.
- Transfers Prescription Call Backs to a Pharmacist in order to complete the intake/referral of a patient for services
- Office type sit down environment & fulfillment environment
- Must be TSBP/PTCB trainee or registered
- Hard working, great attitude, and excited for a set schedule!
$14-16.50/hr (based on experience)
Please apply if interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of StaffingÂ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply