QR Code Link to This Post
CALL SCOTT AT 424-531-6090 IF INTERESTED
Denver, CO - Need over 150 commercial plumbers and pipefitters
- 5 month contract to hire
- $25-$30/hr + $100 per diem
- 70+ commercial projects in the Denver area with years of work
- Long term opportunity
Duties: Commercial Plumbers/Pipefitters:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience (Level and pay is depending on experience and licenses).
- Must have experience in new commercial construction (hotels, high rises, hospitals, multi-floor apartments, etc.)
- Must have own tools (minimum tool list will be provided)
- Must past Drug, Physical Abilities Test and Background Check
- Duties will include installing and hanging pipe and fixtures
- Working with PVC, copper and steel pipe on commercial new construction projects
- Projects include healthcare, multi family, hotels and commercial high risk
- Employees will be equipped with a safety vest and hard hat and assigned a project at orientation.
- The company is known for being a large company ($400m) that is extremely safety conscious and takes better care of their employees than anyone.
- Employees are rewarded for participation in Health & Wellness and Safety programs. They can be paperwork and process heavy, but they get the biggest and most complex work in the area
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.