Looking for a kick-butt writer to help us with our regular blog posts and email newsletter. We are a fast growing media company in the craft and DIY space based out of the U.S. We currently own numerous blogs and are looking to hire someone on an on-going and part-time basis (with room to grow into full time) to assist us with our writing needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company mission is to help our readers design and live their Ideal life. With that in mind, we focus on craft, DIY and hobby space.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. While you'll have a number of required tasks, we'll also be looking for opportunities to help you advance your career and reach your own personal and career goals.
- Writing Blog post introductions, and conclusions
- Create new blog posts
- Writing daily email newsletters to our crochet and craft newsletter list
- Writing Sales Pages
- Working to create branding - about us, company mission
- Writing for sales events (online)
You're someone who:
- Has experience writing blog posts and email newsletters
- Has a positive attitude and is comfortable working in a team environment
- Is self-motivated, takes initiative and is detail oriented
- Understands/follows directions, takes great notes and asks lots of questions to be clear about the tasks at hand
Please respond to this job posting and include the phrase "Ideal Me Spring" in your job application so I know you read the entire posting. Please also include answers to the following questions:
What experience do you have with writing?
Have you written blog posts before? If so, please include examples of your work.
Have you written for an email newsletter before and have experience writing persuasive email copy? If so please include examples of your work.
How many hours a week do you have available to work with us? When can you get started?
What is your hourly rate?
Applications that don't answer all of these questions and include the phrase "Ideal Me Spring" will NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Look forward to speaking with you :)