We're 8 years San Diego and Midwest based and our preferred candidate would be local to San Diego with the option to work at home 2-3 days per week. Starting with a 60-90 day contract trial period with full-time offering after. $85k-$120k /year.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our small team is revolutionizing our niche transportation / logistics industry and we want to bring our mobile app development in-house and ramp up our web/mobile development with a seasoned and skilled React/React Native expert.
You won't be just some member of the team, you'll be THE MAN/WOMAN that has a large impact on our technology direction and features that effect the many thousands of daily users that rely on us to help their businesses.
You will be working along side myself (business owner / tech lead) and our backend developer (offsite). We're looking for someone that has the skills, knowledge and the get it done attitude for success.
- All things mobile (android, iOS). We currently have native Objective C and Java apps. We are open to either building onto these apps, or starting from scratch. Continue to add features/improve the apps.
- Help guide us in the right technology direction as you learn our business. There's always a better way to do something.
When we're not pushing out new features on the apps or web, we'll be working on fixing issues that arise and working on always improving the site/app via performance, looks/layout, new technologies, etc.
- Expert React Native development
- Wireframing, mocking, and prototyping applications
- Realtime and RESTful communication strategies
- UI/UX experience for both iOS and Android
- App store deployment and management
- Familiar with native application development patterns and practices