QR Code Link to This Post
Graphics and Media Specialist
We are an Internet Media Company that uses intelligent, well-designed content to continually engage our audiences. From the first time we meet them and continually throughout the entire customer lifecycle, we build relationships based on trust and quality. Our core team is located along the majestic Front Range of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. We also have an amazing remote team stationed all around the globe.
We believe success is about creating passionate subscribers to our brand. At the center of our operations we provide clients with WordPress maintenance and managed support solutions. Because of our quality and penchant for customer satisfaction, our growth has been phenomenal. Along with this success has been an ever increasing workload, and we are in need of an experienced and talented designer to join us on this quest for company building.
We work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment, and the right candidate will join our team with broad experience in full stack web development and technical project management. This candidate will design on websites, graphics and some print media, along with communicate and empower our dev teams to build fast-loading WordPress projects.
Our Designer will be VERY Adept with these fundamentals:
Additional Jedi Skills:
- Master HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Sufficient UI / UX Experience and can prove it
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress
- Experience designing mockups, wireframes, and elements
- Clean and modern design aesthetic
- Image Compression and Optimization
- MailChimp Template Design
- Wordpress Template Design and Alteration of exsisting themes
- Wordpress Core, Various Plugins, especially WP Bakery / Visual Designer
- Color Coordination
- Photo and Image Editing *this is hugely important for maximum speed and scalability.*
- A strong comprehension of Layouts
- A strong understanding of Responsive and Adaptive Design
- Previous Logo design Experience
- Operations Tools: Google Suite, Video Conferencing, Task Management Software, FTP / STFP
- Excellent Communication Skills
Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred but not required
- WooCommerce and Shopify Design Experience
- Retina Display Design
- SEO Best Practices
- Social Media Image Optimization
- Advanced level of Adobe Creative Cloud
- After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus
Priority will go to someone local (Boulder, Longmont, Fort Collins, Denver) Remote applicants are encouraged to apply as well.
In Summary, Our Ideal Team Member can confidently articulate how a design solution relates to a clients overall brand identity. This design expert can translate a solution into a premium visual design that brings the impression factor we need for success.
We have a great company culture, with an ideal work-life balance and impressive compensation.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, let's talk.
Send us a cover letter with your contact info, a resume and link to your portfolio / previous projects. Please include 'Lead Designer' in the subject line for faster consideration. Thanks for your time!
**please direct applicants only - Emails from recruiters/agencies will not be considered**