A SaaS software startup company is looking for a self-motivated, goal-driven person to join our technical support team, provide high quality assistance to our customers via calls and emails, resolve functional and technical issues the customers might encounter during their daily operation.
QR Code Link to This Post
We have a comprehensive order management and inventory management software, with complex functional and technical details in each of the components, as well as many options from various 3rd party software that we integrate with. Our customers need initial training when they start to use our software, and constantly seek our help during their daily usage when encountering blocking issues, most of the time they need a resolution within a day or two. So the technical support team is very critical to customer satisfaction and our business growth. We need to be quick in action, keen in resolving the issues, and patient with customers.
The company has a fast-pace dynamic environment. All team members work independently while maintaining close interaction with each other. We constantly brainstorm about customer issues, and help out to each other with information and ideas.
The candidate should enjoy working with customers and treat customer satisfactory as highest priority. He/she will work independently and diligently with customer on each of the issue, provide a solution in a timely manner, and work with the senior support members for complex issues.
This is a full-time contractor position. Working hours are M-F from 8am- 4pm local time. You can work remotely if you have a quiet home office with high speed internet connection, but need to be reachable via online messaging and phone anytime during the working hours.
The main responsibilities of the job include:
- Understand every functional and technical details of the software.
- Provide guidance to new customers and help them with the initial setup and get familiar with our software functionality quickly.
- Respond to inbound support emails and calls, work with the customer to investigate and identify the reported issue. Apply your knowledge with software and determine a quick solution.
- For complex customer issues, collect additional detailed information from the customer, and excalate to senior support member and developers.
We are looking for candidate who:
- Worked with complex software, can obtain in-depth knowledge of the functional and technical details of a new software quickly,
- Have technical background and technical support experiences, with good problem solving skill. Can quickly identify the root cause of an issue and find a solution.
- Have experience working with customers over the phone and email, and enjoy working with a customer and help with their specific need.
- Have strong communication skills, have patience with a customer who might not be computer savvy.
- Can handle challenges, and is a good team player with honesty
This is a hourly paid contractor position, with payment range from $17-$22 based on your experiences. Please send your resume to the contact email. And please specify your salary requirement/expectation to be considered.
The startup company is a well-funded, post-revenue SaaS start-up that provides complete and automated management software for small and medium-size businesses operating on the eBay and Amazon commerce platforms and other market places. Our software functionality includes order management, Accounting, as well as Inventory Management. Our web application makes customer's daily operation faster, easier and less expensive than the alternatives, saving small business owners time, energy and money.