Six month independent contractor position. This position is restricted to residents of the United States.
QR Code Link to This Post
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to help evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world's largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis, understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
* Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
* Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
* Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
* University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
* Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
* Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
* Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. Supplied study materials can be used during the exam.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
To apply for this position, please visit: www.leapforceathome.com
www.leapforceathome.com About Leapforce, Inc.