Applicant Eligibility for this position:
QR Code Link to This Post
* Dispatcher Experience is a plus
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must have general knowledge of Officer & Radio functions
* Must have general knowledge of Two Way Communications
* Must be Well Groomed and/or Clean Shaved
* Must be Proficient with Computers
* Must be able to Pass a Background Investigation
* Must be Professional and Detail Oriented
* Posses a High School Diploma or GED
* Posses a Valid Drivers License or Government ID
* Must have a Level II Non-Commission License in good standings with
The Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau.
All Dispatchers will have to complete 16 hours of Field Training which will be administered by our FTO (Field Training Officers).
* Answering Radio / Phone calls from Post/Patrol Officers around the DFW areas.
* Taking phone calls from Clients and Customers while on duty at a Fort Worth facility
* This is a Permanent Job
Position Shift Times & Days:
Mon, Tues, Wed/9:00pm-5:00am
Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K is available. All Full Time PSO's will receive 16 hrs of (PTO) Paid Time Off after 1 year, to be Sick/Leave/Vacation.Performance Evaluations and Merit Raises are also given.
*All uniforms and equipment will be provided for free.
Reply to this post
H.Q. Office: 5601 Bridge Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112
For Interviews Call: (214) 810-8054 / (214) 299-8772
Licensed & Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (TXDPS #C-16053)
National Security & Protective Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer